What’s everyone doing today?

Just had my second round of golf since October and already have aches & pains.

I would love to take Golf up as a hobby now I have more time on my hands. I occasionally go to play pitch and put at Heaton Park or Townely hall and am not exaggerating when I say It would appear I am a natural possessing spacial feeling of distance posture ball and swing. Other sports like football or rugby never did not suit my psyche and I was never first choice because I was built slightly plumper than the other children owing to my Rainbow/Daz drop addiction and just ending up as an inside left or in the goals but that is how it was back in the sixties and you had to be cruel to be kind. If I was at school now I would always make the first eleven and be the striker or play-maker so that the school could be seen to be all inclusive aiming to empower me by promoting social economic and political nuances irrespective of flab lack of stamina sex disability race ethnicity or religion in case Ofsted was watching.

Last edited:
I would love to take Golf up as a hobby now that I have more time on my hands. I occasionally go to play pitch and put at Heaton Park or at little Burnley at Townely hall and am not exaggerating when I say It would appear I am a natural possessing that spacial feeling of distance posture ball and swing. Other sports like football or rugby never did not suit my psyche and I was never first choice because I was built slightly plumper than the other children owing to my Rainbow/Daz drop addiction and just ending up as an inside left or in the goals but that is how it was back in the sixties and you had to be cruel to be kind. If I was at school now I would always make the first eleven and be a striker or play-maker so that the school could be seen to be all inclusive aiming to empower me by promoting social economic and political nuances irrespective of flab lack of stamina sex disability race ethnicity origin or religion just in case Ofsted was watching.

Have a go at Castlehawk on the edge of Rochdale the 18 hole course there is a 3/4 size & a good step up.

Have a go at Castlehawk on the edge of Rochdale the 18 hole course there is a 3/4 size & a good step up.

Will give it a try for sure.We recently played in Majorca on a stag outside of santa ponsa and the going was very relaxing.Gotta be careful not to hold folk up though.

I was going to have a relaxing day after running the Cheshire 10k yesterday. But this afternoon I rescued a stray Collie dog, which was running wild, playing with the moving cars on a local road.

We tried to find it's owner on the local Facebook page. It was too active to stay in our house, with our dog, so I ended up walking it until we eventually found the owner. I took it to its owner, who lives on a barge on the Bridgewater Canal, and looks incapable of being in charge of anything that isn't inanimate. The dog walked me for five miles in total.

Can’t wait for this weekend. Wife away for the weekend.

Cosy night in bed tonight watching Norwich.
Tomorrow
Guitar lesson at 9am.
Then going to find a random non league game to go to tomo afternoon.
Tomo night on the piss with an old mate
Sunday watching the champions win at anfield against all odds!

Believe blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.