Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did very well considering it wasnt his normal position. Faded a bit in the 2nd half, Excellent goal.

I definitely see a future for him as a CF.

Really?! I was impressed and pleased with his goal but he seemed lethargic throughout the game, failing to make the runs you would expect from a center forward. Often times during the Netherlands game, I caught myself saying numerous times, c'mon make the run, use your speed; he hardly did so. I'd say although he scored, not his best game. I think Germany is still trying to find the best position for him but his playing style is different from that of Germany. He needs space to dribble at speed while the Germans are very adept at passing in tight-spaces and moving the ball quickly, something I don't think his Sane's strength.

Really?! I was impressed and pleased with his goal but he seemed lethargic throughout the game, failing to make the runs you would expect from a center forward. Often times during the Netherlands game, I caught myself saying numerous times, c'mon make the run, use your speed; he hardly did so. I'd say although he scored, not his best game. I think Germany is still trying to find the best position for him but his playing style is different from that of Germany. He needs space to dribble at speed while the Germans are very adept at passing in tight-spaces and moving the ball quickly, something I don't think his Sane's strength.

I have to confess I didn't watch the whole match. I'm basing it on his finishing ability.

I couldn't disagree more, I thought his movement up top was excellent. The two up front definitely went down very well in Germany and I think it'll be seen a lot more going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.