If you could change the rules of football...

As someone said in the Liverpool thread (I think), any player who reports injured for international duty has to miss the next game for their club too. Or the game prior.

Substitutions can only be made whilst the ball is in play, with the exception of the goalkeeper

Goalkicks must be taken from the side of the goal that the ball went out of play (as it used to be) and a goalkick must have a fifteen seconds time limit or the opposition are awarded a corner kick

Premier league games must use the multiball system

I’d start with next year a live feed of the conversation between the referee and any other officials, obviously would only work on Tv.

Var decisions for next year to be shown on screen at the ground with the ref stating what decision was made.

Still think something around more points for an away win would stop teams not wanting to play football and defending for 90 mins.

I’d start with next year a live feed of the conversation between the referee and any other officials, obviously would only work on Tv.

Var decisions for next year to be shown on screen at the ground with the ref stating what decision was made.

Still think something around more points for an away win would stop teams not wanting to play football and defending for 90 mins.
How Rugby League makes it look so easy, involving the crowd in the ground and the viewer on tv whilst football continues to balls it up is a disgrace.

No offsides, stupid fuckin rule and getting more complicated each time they fuck about with it ....
Offside is a necessary rule to prevent mass goal hanging and hoof ball. But , in the light of VAR I would change the rule so that only the torso counted and there had to be daylight between the two torsos. Currently, VAR gives the advantage to the defender and goals are ruled out when the attackers heel is an inch offside. When you consider the vaguery of when the pass actually leaves the foot, an inch offside is just a guess.

If a goalkeeper is sent off you aren't allowed to replace an outfield player with a substitute keeper.

Full transparency of VAR. Right down to being able to listen go the officials talking on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.