FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Hi All, I know this is a long shot but I fly into London from Australia on the day of the semi-final and was wondering if anyone had tickets for sale to the game. My sister lives in London so if you wanted to send them by mail I can give you an address to send them to.

Cheers

"Cheap seats" is only half the story when it comes to yet another trip to Wembley. I'm going becasue I can afford it but I don't think you should assume that some of thse who aren't going its becasue they can't be arsed. Some people have quite tough choices to make a bout what they spend their money on.
If people go to the majority of games it is very expensive over a season, some might not be able to afford to go to both the semi and final IF (and I take nothing for granted) we beat Brighton . Plus it on the unbiased BBC1. Its the price of sucsess

Hi All, I know this is a long shot but I fly into London from Australia on the day of the semi-final and was wondering if anyone had tickets for sale to the game. My sister lives in London so if you wanted to send them by mail I can give you an address to send them to.

Cheers

I expect this will go to general sale?

To be honest had it still been a nuetral venue, it may have been The Emirates for this one anyway. Villa park is drab now. Doubt they would use that anymore.
The semis should be in Cardiff, for me.

Knowing the EFL Cup semis are two legs to play the final at Wembley, I think it’d add a bit of something to the comp that’s been missing with the neutral venue issue if we know the FA Cup semis were to be at Cardiff to then go on to Wembley for the final as the showpiece.

Doesn’t half take the shine off the final having the semis in the same venue.

Cardiff holds 73931, that’s more than enough. Cracking venue, right in the city centre, loads of hotels, loads of pubs...

sunderland taking 70k to wembley ? i don't think so, surely portsmouth would sell their 35/40k tickets, it would be a sell out as its 5 years for sunderland and over 10 years for pompey. As someone has already said this will be our 13th visit, the expensive novelty that is wembley is unaffordable for many, sadly, if we don't sell out we don't sell out, not the end of the world for me, but hopefully the fa would look at this and think maybe we shouldn't make it such a ridiculous ko time for northern clubs to suit tv , MAYBE NOT ! i personally will probably be driving due to the possibility of extra time and penalties.

I know some Sunderland fans who had a great weekend when they played City, despite the result. They're going again to re-create that experience. Probably wouldnt keep doing that.

The semis should be in Cardiff, for me.
Knowing the EFL Cup semis are two legs to play the final at Wembley, I think it’d add a bit of something to the comp that’s been missing with the neutral venue issue if we know the FA Cup semis were to be at Cardiff to then go on to Wembley for the final as the showpiece.
Doesn’t half take the shine off the final having the semis in the same venue.

Cardiff holds 73931, that’s more than enough. Cracking venue, right in the city centre, loads of hotels, loads of pubs...
And fucking awful transport links.
I don't think the FA will ever change as they're making a few bob from using Wembley. And I'm sure they wouldn't want to hold the semis at a venue outside England.
I'd be happy to move the semis to a neutral ground as I have the points to get a ticket wherever they are played, but a lot of other blues would miss out.

Hi all. Wolves fan here. I purchased a ticket for my teams semi off Stubhub. At the same time I bought one for the City game for a mate of mine. My mate can no longer go due to unforeseen circumstances so I have a club Wembley ticket for sale. It is in block 217 in the east stand. It is an E-ticket and as of yet I’m waiting for an e-mail to allow me to download it. I have received notification off stubhub for the purchase. I see your ticket sales will go to general sale, but I thought I’d give it a go

a66c0cb9-7c49-4132-856c-9d56e0c92acd
Stubhub confirmation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.