Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truely amazing how much we have achieved over last two seasons without this sick note. Move him on in summer if possible.

Fantastic attitude. Let's not support the young lad who's had the best part of two years of his career ruined.
What if De Bruyne ruptures his Achilles and misses next season? Do we call him a sick note and move him on asap?
The lad loves playing football, he can't do so and his own fans are against him.

Last edited:
Fantastic attitude. Let's not support the young lad who's had the best part of two years of his career ruined.
What if De Bruyne ruptures his Achilles and misses next season? Do we call him a sick note and move him on asap?
The lads loves playing football, he can't do so and his own fans are against him.

he was training yesterday anyway

A bit curious as to what your source is for this, mate. I can't find anything to that effect on the Transport for London site.

For those going to Hammersmith tube (and I will be, if this info is correct) there are buses down Fulham Palace Road if you find the walk a bit long.

It is up on the TfL site now:

DistrictPart closure

DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March, no service between Earls Court and Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate.

Replacement buses operateService A: Wimbledon - Wimbledon Park - Southfields - East Putney - Putney Bridge - HammersmithService B: Wimbledon - Putney, National Rail station - Putney Bridge - Parsons Green - Fulham Broadway - West Brompton - Earls Court

Cheers, mate. That clarifies it. I notice that from Hammersmith you can head to the Thames Path that goes right along the bankside virtually all the way to the ground, for a nice calming bucolic stroll before your meltdown in the stadium. Think that's what I'll be doing.

Even if he is fit i'd still play Zinchy
We've got 8 Premier League games to play, an FA Cup Semi-Final, and two Champions League ties, and hopefully more Cup games to follow little 1-2 months. City will need cover in every position.

I am not sure that Mendy will be able to play many games, but it will be a boost if he can. He has one less assist (5) than Bernardo Silva and David Silva despite playing just 9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.