Milan Skriniar

Skriniar is in contract negotiations with Inter, now sure we are big step up from Inter but I don't believe he has any desire to leave. Just using us to get better deal

Heavily reported with a record breaking move for the center back?
Why aren’t we discussing it?
It's just an outdated rumour. In fact we made a bid for Skriniar in Jan 2018, also asked PSG about Kimpembe. Both enquiries were rejected, so we went after Laporte who had a release clause.

These papers don't even think of how believable a transfer sounds before they print it. Spending close to 100m for a CB when we have four top class ones, are we fuck!

These papers don't even think of how believable a transfer sounds before they print it. Spending close to 100m for a CB when we have four top class ones, are we fuck!
Obviously fake news. But, imo, we have two top class centre backs, what it it's worth.

Vinnie used to be but age and injuries catch up to everyone. I'd still say he's very good but a notch below what he used to be that's not me slating him. I love him. I've never thought Otamendi was top class. He's too inconsistent for me. Good to very good player when he's at his best but not a top shelf player.

Of course that is only my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.