Bernard Halford

Incredibly sad to hear this, Bernard was a lovely man, a true Blue & a great friend to so many of us. RIP top man & condolences to his family

I wanted a ticket for a Liverpool away game
In the early 80's, but left it late on a Friday afternoon to go ticket office, only to be told they had a few left but sent them back to Liverpool, I kicked off a bit about sending them back, they phoned Mr halford and he said send me to his office where he found one for me.fair play to him. R.i.p Bernard.

RIP Bernard.
A huge part of our history.
Time to rest and watch from above.

The last man out of Maine road rip the innkeeper

Locking the gates at Maine Road for the last time

C_71_Articles_58358_BodyWeb_Detail_0_Image.jpg

I've still got a letter signed by him in 1974 inviting my wife and I to our last game before emigrating to NZ.
A really easy man to talk to at the after match function.
R.I.P.

RIP Bernard a true Blue. Condolences to his family & friends. He’ll be up there with the other legendary Blues reminiscing. Glad he got to see his beloved Blues do so well in his last few years.
God & St Peter will be scratching their heads trying to work out why Heaven is jam-packed when Peter Swales & Bernard have assured them there’s only 350 in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.