FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Tickets were on general sale at 9:00 this morning.

In that case then I doubt it will change much. Surprising that people who can never go to a competitive game at Wembley haven’t taken up the chance to do so. Payday may add a couple of thousand but can’t see it being more than 20k based on that.

In that case then I doubt it will change much. Surprising that people who can never go to a competitive game at Wembley haven’t taken up the chance to do so. Payday may add a couple of thousand but can’t see it being more than 20k based on that.
We have sold plenty of the cheaper seats today. It's the £65 plus that are slow moving, no surprise to be fair.

Morning Gents,

As a Brighton fan, I guess we are a little more excited about this fixture. I’ve been keeping a close eye on our ticket sale and reporting back on our forum. We’ve got about 7000 to shift with our season ticket holders able to buy ax extra two from 9am today. Consensus is we should sell out by the weekend.

I think the schedule is crap for you guys but hope you shift your tickets so its a full Wembley.

Reading it’s the more expensive tickets you are yet to sell. For us it’s the opposite as guessing our lot are making the most of a trip thats been a 36 year wait! I read some blocks were being held back. Do you know what block numbers? Trying to figure if there is a hope we might get them if required?

Really looking forward to our big day but remembering we have a huge league game this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.