Spurs (a) CL QF

To make things easier for the many who will be on soon selling tickets I have prepared a template that can be copied and pasted, it just needs the poster to delete where necessary……………..

One/Two/Three tickets available. Can no longer go due to work/illness/moon landing.

No not all I know the new rules however if this game was a week later he would of qualified in his own right

I booked travel as I always do based on the junior pull through, it was allowed for Liverpool last season in the champions league should why different this season and with criteria showing down to 16500 points surely that would would be sufficient information from the club
Contact the club, kick a fuss up and you never know one of the 40% that don't go on sale via loyalty points might appear

Same ... 1 or 2 required
Train and hotel booked so save me from getting dragged around the shops then watching in a shitty southern 'sports bar's

;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.