Boston (Massachusetts) Blues are on the telly Saturday!

hqdefault.jpg

Will Shelley Long be there? Asking for a friend, see.
Have you seen Shelley recently...? Cheers was a while ago. ;)

Enjoy it.

Used to go all over to see City on TV when I lived there in the Royle/Keegan years. The panic trying to get there and hope the bar would actually be open and if not a rush off to some other bar. And almost always the only blue there and the bar men looking at you like you’re a roght saddo. Breakfast, beer and City. Loverly :-)

Spent a summer working in Canada in recent years, and this pretty much sums up the Saturday routine when I was there too.

Really wish my city had a bigger following for City. Need to get myself to a game where one of our bigger supporter groups are in the States. Watch practically every match at home or work...

For those of you State side (or watch NBCSN via other sources) NBCSN is coming live from a bar in Boston over both this coming Saturday and Sunday.
The Boston Blues will be there for the 8.30am kick off on Saturday and the organisers have asked us to come a little earlier to film us doing somethin special ;)
Won't reveal what is as we need to keep it a big surprise and also to keep it to just City fans only.

After the game we are heading over to The Banshee bar (home of MCFC Boston) where Shaun Wright-Phillps will be a guest.
Any Blues in the area wanting to attend drop me a message.

I am moving back to Boston tomorrow after 4 years in the sun in Tampa.... Going to be a good first weekend :)

can I just ask, why don't they film you at the banshee bar if that's where you all go, been on tv might get you a few free drinks and food

Really wish my city had a bigger following for City. Need to get myself to a game where one of our bigger supporter groups are in the States. Watch practically every match at home or work...

which city do you live

There's nowhere here in Columbia either, I often sit in a bar by myself if it's weekday afternoon games. Sometimes we drive up to The Amsterdam Tavern in St. Louis for bigger games. Not that big inside but there's a good outside space with several TV's and bar. A few blues and you'll see a real mix of other teams shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.