FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Easy for me to say this from the comfort of my lifestyle, but whilst the quadruple/quintuple remains on, I’m determined to take as much of the next two months as possible.

Is a semi-final absolutely central to that? No; but it’s got to be significant. To suggest otherwise offends logic.

It’s a tough one, as I would never criticise anyone not going to City in order to live within their mean and personal circumstances. We all have our own priorities. Not being able to go to a semi means fuck all in the scheme of things.

People really shouldn’t get so worked up about ticket sales; what some rag down the pub might think (and vocalise) about empty seats should be seen as an opportunity, not a threat!

We will end up selling out - just watch - will go mental today and tommorow.

Does anyone have a rough idea when the team coach will leave the Hilton? Me and the kid stumbled upon it when we were at the Haribo final and it was one of the highlights of his day- watching the players get on the bus from on top of my shoulders.

I don’t know mate. I just liked Boxpark so much in February I followed somebody else’s lead on here and have been checking their own website. It now definitely shows Brighton.

The Brighton chairman bought it for the day and now they're charging £15 entry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.