Spurs (a) CL QF

It stinks where all these tickets have gone. My lad is a junior and has 17420points so missed out this morning, however with Fulham, Brighton & Palace would have had 17500+ in the old system. No junior pull through so he's gonna miss out and I've got to ditch my train tickets and rebook .
Cheers City...………..It Stinks...…….one for you Prestwich Blue!!!!

I know someone in Joes who's application has gone into a ballot...…….definitely something is a miss here

Junior pull through should not be a thing anyway. Tickets seem to have gone astray but don’t mind the no junior pull through

Junior pull through should not be a thing anyway. Tickets seem to have gone astray but don’t mind the no junior pull through

Don’t understand what you are trying to say? However I wouldn’t of needed to do a pull through if so many hadn’t of been siphoned off by corporates whose only loyalty to Manchester City football club is they pay more for their season tickets and meals that the 4 that I pay for and the 4 lots of cup schemes I voluntarily sign up to as if more were available he would of qualified easily as he does for 90% of the aways
Anyway got him one now so it’s no longer an issue

Desperately seeking one ticket- please pm me if you can help -I used to get aways easily and now that has disappeared- shameful after 60 years of support

I'm only looking for 1 ticket....I know 'Rare as rocking horse shit'! If any blues can help. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.