Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

46 goals in two and a bit more seasons. I reckon he will piss it.

thats 23 prem goals a season though....think thats a big ask ..he aint getting any younger. Shame Pep didnt come a season or two earlier...then he would have got a lot closer the Shearer

We've been so lucky to have a superstar like Aguero for all these years. I was asking myself recently, is he the global star he should be or not? Looking at the fuss over the years for players like Bale, Pogba and Rooney?

Also noticed whilst making a wallpaper, he's so annoyingly photogenic that he doesn't even have bad photos, they're all usable. So it's hardly like he's an unmarketable potatohead, for those who promote our league.

Hope he's not injured and I think the only thing stopping him getting 46-50 goals before he leaves, is injuries or something like that.

Last edited:
Gonna be good watching him go above some of the players in that list. He'll need to do another season to get above rooney, but if he does the three seasons (and why not?) I'm pretty sure he'll get just over 40 goals in the 3 of them. Let's hope he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.