Fulham (a) post match thread

Had a huge deja view feeling today, just looked it up, its not quite the same, but its uncannily similar....

27th April 2014, I was driving round the M25 to Gatwick to go on holiday, listening to City win 2-0 away in London, then Liverpool lose at home to Chelsea.

Tomorrow they play Spurs, and I'll be driving round the M25 again to Gatwick to go on holiday.

Wear the same socks and Y fronts.

Had a huge deja view feeling today, just looked it up, its not quite the same, but its uncannily similar....

27th April 2014, I was driving round the M25 to Gatwick to go on holiday, listening to City win 2-0 away in London, then Liverpool lose at home to Chelsea.

Tomorrow they play Spurs, and I'll be driving round the M25 again to Gatwick to go on holiday.

It could be pivotal if Spurs get something tomorrow.

Can someone please tell me what the song is that our fans were singing for about 30 mins today?

Wonderful display of attitude and commitment today, most pleasing thing for me was that defensive intensity never dropped throughout, players were at it from the get go.

Easier said than done but if we play with such intensity for remainder of the season, we would be crowned champions again

Playing twice a week will put right most of our loose ends and get our rhythm back. The result did not reflect the difference in the table, down to bad luck and desperate blocks imo, 5-0 would not have been unjust.

Guardiola on Aguero substitution/potential injury: “Tomorrow we have the real assessment, he says he felt something but not injured. For precaution he decided not to continue, hopefully it’s nothing serious.”

"The performance in the first 20 minutes was maybe the best of the season. After we scored, we controlled and limited the number of chances @FulhamFC had, especially in the first half. "We did what we had to do and we're happy for these three points."

It's an incredible result after the international break. The players reacted really well. "Enjoy the momentum, keep going and dream to win. "For #MCICAR, we will change players. We need everybody. "We have great memories of Bernard. It will be a special game for us."

Not seen the game as just finished a 4 hour drive but 3 points is all that matters and by the sound of it we where totally dominant again.

Pressure back on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.