Fulham (a) post match thread

Our little genius has definitely not been anywhere near his effective best something which would be more obvious if it would not have the mercurial talent of his namesake alongside him Although our second half performance was disappointing the game was over as a contest after two stunning goals and 45 minutes of football at its optimum best COME ON YOU SPUDS

People can write what they like but City were very comfortable, to the extent that the performance will be underestimated and that’s fine.

It’s all about whether we can step up when need be.

We were in total control first half but started the second sloppy, misplaced passes and lots of times players miscontrolled the ball.
As for stepping up, I was getting concerned that if they’d got one back we’d have been hanging on in a game we were cruising in.
I know everyone is going to say we managed the second half well but I’m not so sure we did.
Anyway 3 points, all that really matters now.
Let’s smash the fee dodging ****s on Wednesday and then on to Wembley in a good frame of mind.

I think today was all about game management. Two up after 25 mins the task was to guarantee the three points, ensure that players back from injury got game time to get back to full match fitness and keep everyone returning from the international break fit and in the groove - and we seem to have achieved these aims with a minimum of fuss. Well done lads.

City were great first half but well managed after that. Need to be more disciplined defensively as good teams will take advantage eg Spurs.

My first reaction watching the game was that we got a bit careless and sloppy. But in hindsight I believe they'd been told to ease off at 2-0. Don't make any unnecessary risks or challenges. The game was won. Save our energy for bigger challenges to come. Great game management by Pep and the team

if people think the run should be a walk in the park then sorry give your head a wobble ???, even fulham away is a hard game at any part of the season but coming back from international duty and kick off at 12.30pm and you control the game to a point of it being to easy says something about how special we are

why do people moan about players not turning up and the score when you win within the first 20 minutes and save the energy for the next game ?? 100% don't care if we win from a own goal or score just the one we win and take the points and still have control in our own hands, we need to keep calm and not go over board and blow our self out to early, the one game at a time is just fine with me just get the points and then man manage the game from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.