Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Does anyone remember Jack Taylor being miced up. Known as the the Wolverhampton Butcher he eventually reffed the World Cup final between West Germany and Holland.
Why the original experiment was abandoned I do not know but the story doing the rounds was because of the bad language of the players. I think the powers that be realised that the power would have been stripped from the men in black.

I can believe the story doing the rounds, it's the main obstacle to it today I'd say, advertisers would walk away if what was said on a pitch was audible.

He was bad today,pen not given and kept getting in the way,i really feel that the refs are trying to give us as little as possible but we win regardless usually,when you compare to the dippers dives that get given and loads of offside goals you really have to wonder

Was at the game today in the Fulham end as my mate give me his kids seat season ticket... he and all his (very nice and honest) Fulham season ticket pals thought Friend was their best player, particularly in the first half when it mattered.

Was at the game today in the Fulham end as my mate give me his kids seat season ticket... he and all his (very nice and honest) Fulham season ticket pals thought Friend was their best player, particularly in the first half when it mattered.

It was refreshing to hear their fans being shocked at his decisions.. they were baffling at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.