Boston (Massachusetts) Blues are on the telly Saturday!

I can see Mad Eyed Screamer. Long time since trips to Saltley to spot blue diesels on West Midlands weekly Travelcards, Daft days. All power to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys good to here that you have been visited by the television.Just to let you now long time fan of this forum just do not post very often as not that interesting unlike you lot.Just starting to read more as was hit by a car at the end of October so been in hospital since.Not been able to go as many matches as i gone to in the past hopping to make one before the end of the season but got no idea.Have a season ticket thats been used by my cousin on and off but he is not a city fan worse luck so if anybody is coming over before the end of the season would love to have my season ticket used by a proper blue sorry for the long post cheers.

Hello guys good to here that you have been visited by the television.Just to let you now long time fan of this forum just do not post very often as not that interesting unlike you lot.Just starting to read more as was hit by a car at the end of October so been in hospital since.Not been able to go as many matches as i gone to in the past hopping to make one before the end of the season but got no idea.Have a season ticket thats been used by my cousin on and off but he is not a city fan worse luck so if anybody is coming over before the end of the season would love to have my season ticket used by a proper blue sorry for the long post cheers.

Unfortunately don't have the funds for a trip across the pond at the moment but wanted to say that's a fantastic gesture by you mate. Hope the recovery is coming along well!

Hey speaking of Boston bars. Any frequenters of The Littlest from back in the day? That was our haunt before we started getting too old, ie 30s. :-)
I used to live in southie and used to drink in the littlest its now closed. Guy from my home town in Ireland used to manage it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.