Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

pochettino - pocahontas - hockertyponcas.

....well, I found it funny anyway.
giphy.gif

So let's have a prediction. How many of today's starting eleven do we think will have been 'unavailable' during the international break?

Not really hopeful of Spurs getting anything today, sadly. They always seem to struggle at Anfield.
I'm just going into it assuming Liverpool wiĺl win.

Best case scenario - we get handed a big advantage.

Worst case scenario - the league is still in our hands.

A draw would do. Here’s hoping?? Either way I still think we’ll win the league!! all our players back and playing like CHAMPIONS

All that coach greeting does is heep more pressure on the players.
If anything is thrown at spurs coach poch should just turn the coach around. Tell the f.a he ain't putting his players and staff in harm's way and leave it with them. Trashing 2 coaches should be a cancelled game either 3 points to spurs or a draw. Imagine the burning ones press conference if the fans lose him the league.

For all those of a nervous disposition before watching the dippers today turn the brightness down when you look at Robertson head on will be like looking directly at the sun with his new gnashers. That is of course is in the unlikelyness that he is now fit to play along with the other international no shows

I don’t think ‘they’ can get away with another keeper ‘error’. Maybe the ref will tell Mane to pull out one of his dives? Would be too obvious if it was Salah again, as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.