Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

What? Did you not know Liverpool players can’t be offside at the Kop end.

this is a big talking point BUT nothing from the media ??? even the bbc are calling it a magic moment by liverpool and salah hahahaha sky never once said anything even after the clip clearly showing salah offside when the cross was put in ??? but yesterday 4 city players was offside and interfering in play ??? and blocking the view of the keeper ??? funny that silva shot went through the legs of one of a fulham player sky did about 2 minute on it being offside even the MOTD panel had to bring it up

This is their year. Everything is going for them. Absolutely everything. They will never get a better chance to win the league.

They're already fuming that despite everything, it's in our hands.

So just imagine how gutted they would be if they didn't win it. Especially if both teams win all the remaining games.

I would never stop pissing myself. Ever.

They will beat Wolves if they have to. Can’t see wolves being arsed with that. We have to win all our games and if we do it’s all irrelevant.

2 points gifted today 2 against Everton and one against us with 2 pissed down the toilet the other way. That’s without even thinking about other ones.

Should be all over but they keep getting lucky.

True enough, but we have lost three games this season against Palace, Leicester and Newcastle when we actually took the lead.

Obviously the Mahrez penalty miss...

I actually fear a situation where Liverpool draw at Saints, we do likewise at Palace, then we have to win our game in hand at United.

Horrible.

Going to have to do it ourselves, only watched the second half but should have been 3-1 down before another 'special' goal late on.

Even more convinced we will win the title ..... Liverpool will definitely drop points against teams they are not expected to drop too.....next week Southampton won't be easy
Until the saints keeper decides to give them a goal in stoppage time....

We are more than capable of winning every game but ideally we’d have abit of breathing space as the schedule of fixtures isn’t the kindest.

There’s some right fannies on here.. yes bemoan the luck Liverpool have got, but some are practically conceding the league.

The league is in our own hands. We are quite capable of winning every single game until the end of the season and if we do that we will win the league. Liverpool choked against palace the last time they screwed it all up so I think their inevitable demise won’t be against Chelsea it’ll be someone like Huddersfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.