Running thread

I can’t do that carb loading, just eat healthy all week, plenty of water. Probably Pizza on Saturday and then hopefully be ready to go.

Believe it’s going to be wet on Sunday, at least it shouldn’t be hot.

Agreed we don't want hot weather-jacket potatoes, pasta and pizza are my plan good luck mate-not that you will need it

Agreed we don't want hot weather-jacket potatoes, pasta and pizza are my plan good luck mate-not that you will need it

Thanks mate. Just done my last training run, 10miles, nice and steady 8:50 minute miles. Rest and relax this week ready for Sunday.

400 completed this year.

Good luck yourself and anyone else doing it, hopefully all the training pays off.

Thanks mate. Just done my last training run, 10miles, nice and steady 8:50 minute miles. Rest and relax this week ready for Sunday.

400 completed this year.

Good luck yourself and anyone else doing it, hopefully all the training pays off.

Thanks mate did a ten mile run today all the best to everyone doing the marathon.

Did 8 mile yesterday slow jogging for 30 seconds and then walking for 90 seconds. Been doing the miles walking already but want to bring the time down it all takes and other than a fuck off big blister due to not wearing running shoes but trainers, I felt good doing it and feel great today.

Just found some ASICS gel pulse online for £50 and they have decent enough reviews so will get them.

Had to just go and buy new trainers as my old ones have started to split, didn’t want my toe poking out half way round the marathon.

Hope to god these are ok on Sunday....
If you bought the exact same model as your old ones, you should be OK. Modern running shoes can be used straight out of the box - although it might be worth a short run in them before the race, just to make sure there are no problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.