FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Currently, the maximum amount of Wembley appearances in a normal season would be 4:

Charity Shield
League Cup Final
FA Cup Semi final
FA Cup Final

If City beat Brighton, then we’ll reach the maximum (plus the Tottenham game last October).

I presume United must have come close ( 2010-11 Charity Shield, FA Cup Semi Final, and Champions League Final), but has anyone ever reached the maximum before?

I think it's great. Ticket price isn't everything. Travel costs, time away from family, other priorities. I could go on

you are right of course, but considering we havnt played at home for a month, most fans have hardly been stretched, maybe we just dont have a passionate fan base.

you are right of course, but considering we havnt played at home for a month, most fans have hardly been stretched, maybe we just dont have a passionate fan base.

To be honest in my circumstances, i've paid £71 on my season ticket DD, £50 on the Spurs Champions League game, I'll be going tomorrow which will be £30+ for transport, food and drink and if i went on Saturday it would be another £100+ before my next pay day. i'm hoping we get to the final and i'll be there for that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.