Premier League (midweek)Games 2/3/April

You know what, when Pep decides to head off to pastures new you can bet Nuno Sanchez's name gets discussed by the board.

His style of play is very easy on the eye and effective.

Haha how bitter is Fletcher?
th

I'd just like to say some things

1. I want the Arse not only to finish top 4 but also to finish above the Dark Side (aka Spurs, for those who don't get it)

2. Clearly, I wanted Man Yoo to lose therefore and couldn't be happier at tonight's result, likely happier than you City fans?

3. Ashley Young is a cheating diving c***, and I can't think of a better player to be sent off (sorry Mods if that's over the top but football is a passionate game and that's how I feel about him)

4. Please City, stuff Spurs when you play them.

5. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - if football management was that easy, everyone could do it. Time for a reality check?

6. Last night I was at the Emirates and saw the biased Anthony Taylor ( from Wythenshawe apparently - code for likely Man Yoo fan?) do everything he could to deny Arsenal not least disallowing 2 what seemed perfectly good goals.

7. Forget how bad Man Yoo were, how about saying how good Wolves were? They are a good team and good luck to them (except when they play us, of course)

As for City, I can't see past you for the title. I hope you do it because (another prejudice from me, I'm afraid) I don't think I could stomach the arrogance of Scousers were they to win it. Sorry, if that offends.

I'd just like to say some things

1. I want the Arse not only to finish top 4 but also to finish above the Dark Side (aka Spurs, for those who don't get it)

2. Clearly, I wanted Man Yoo to lose therefore and couldn't be happier at tonight's result, likely happier than you City fans?

3. Ashley Young is a cheating diving c***, and I can't think of a better player to be sent off (sorry Mods if that's over the top but football is a passionate game and that's how I feel about him)

4. Please City, stuff Spurs when you play them.

5. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - if football management was that easy, everyone could do it. Time for a reality check?

6. Last night I was at the Emirates and saw the biased Anthony Taylor ( from Wythenshawe apparently - code for likely Man Yoo fan?) do everything he could to deny Arsenal not least disallowing 2 what seemed perfectly good goals.

7. Forget how bad Man Yoo were, how about saying how good Wolves were? They are a good team and good luck to them (except when they play us, of course)

As for City, I can't see past you for the title. I hope you do it because (another prejudice from me, I'm afraid) I don't think I could stomach the arrogance of Scousers were they to win it. Sorry, if that offends.
We rumbled "Alti fan" years ago mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.