United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

rags...…
Milenio-Wholesale-Flip-Flops-e1347649613637.jpg

I love Eddie Two Planks. He's the anti-Midas of football, gets it wrong with managerial choices every single time, thinks he's fluked one with a temporary appointment and then the moment he gives him the job permanently, it all goes to ratshit. This guy could turn wine into water.

Rag I know, a decent bloke who knows his stuff, said from day one that Ole was not for them, it was just
a sentimentally driven appointment, and for me, he's dead right. It's been said on here before, but nobody, no PL side,
no top European side, or even average ones, would have approached Solskjaer and offered him a job, why would they?
The team looks average to functional to me, Fred is £50 mill pissed up the wall, Pogba is nigh on £100 mill,
and is decent now and again, but no way would such a languid poser get anywhere near a Pep side, Smalling and
Young are fucking crap, end of, and De Gea can't operate like Ederson, so controlled football is not on display
at Rag central.
All in all, everything is panning out swanningly, and 4th, which is an absolute must, is now looking very iffy indeed.

I love Eddie Two Planks. He's the anti-Midas of football, gets it wrong with managerial choices every single time, thinks he's fluked one with a temporary appointment and then the moment he gives him the job permanently, it all goes to ratshit. This guy could turn wine into water.
He does doesn't he?
Everything he touches turns to shit, King Midas in reverse, to quote the brilliant Hollies.

Well even I can do that ... when I go for a piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.