FA Cup Semi final travel

Tickets for Brighton semi-final;now on sale. City are in the East Stand;for a change.Hope its not unlucky.Anybody go the two games;in 1983 at the Goldston ground....

Tickets for Brighton semi-final;now on sale. City are in the East Stand;for a change.Hope its not unlucky.Anybody go the two games;in 1983 at the Goldston ground....

There’s a thread on these games on the main forum mate. It was the Brighton semi final thread but it’s turn into reminiscence about the Goldstone Ground ganes

16 seater minibus willing to travel to wembley for semi final 6th April - £50.00 a head will pick up in and around Manchester area and same with drop offs. Fully qualified driver with class 1 PCV , CPC and current CRB. The bus will need to be filled for it to travel. Message me for more details or info. Prearranged stops there and back also included.
Leaving from Sale will pick up anywhere in Manchester
email if interested daveforster@hotmail.co.uk

16 seater minibus willing to travel to wembley for semi final 6th April - £50.00 a head will pick up in and around Manchester area and same with drop offs. Fully qualified driver with class 1 PCV , CPC and current CRB. The bus will need to be filled for it to travel. Message me for more details or info. Prearranged stops there and back also included.
Leaving from Sale will pick up anywhere in Manchester
email if interested daveforster@hotmail.co.uk
Bit pricey that £35 for us on a coach with a bog

and a chance;to win your coach fare back; if they do a sweepstake on the National; at Aintree.

Hi
I have had to change plans and have can't use the Wembley bed and breakfast, with parking which I have paid for. It is 15 minutes Walking distance to the stadium, and is a single room for 1 person only. £32
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.