FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Have people started to receive their tickets yet?
Still waiting for mine, should I be worried?
I'm assuming as still able to buy online that it should be ok

I'm sure this is some kind of omen.

I bought a ticket yesterday in the cheap seats - Block 521, row 26, seat 222. Then texted a mate who I went to uni with 30 years ago who supports City and lives in London and encouraged him to get a ticket. I didn't mention where I was sitting. Anyway, he texted me back a few hours later to say he'd bought a ticket - Block 521, row 26, seat 221. How fucking weird is that?
Unless we’ve only sold one row.

The simple fact is we havent got the supporter base of the Rags or Dippers and when London or southern based teams go to Wembley its a short road/train/tube trip and a couple of hours at most travelling , we are visiting Wembley for the 4th time this season (and ive done two of them) and it is a financial strain on a lot of our support and a full day out or overnight stay , every time i visit Wembley i do at least £150-200 in , along with my brother , sons and grandson. The Brighton game is the straw that has broken the camels back, its too much for a couple of my family so we are all giving it a miss , so regretfully its Auntie Beeb who will be rooting for the underdogs (thank heavens for the mute button :) and a crate of Boddy's on Saturday night for me.

It’s not a good reflection on the club or players, we are playing the best football the premier league has seen, still chasing the major trophies and us as fans can’t be arsed no wonder we get so much stick, and get the piss taken out of us when the cameras show empty seats.

Our fan base has changed a lot.Most dont give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.