Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Should have been 5 or 6, but a combination of wasteful finishing and a good goalkeeping display kept the scoreline down. Kev was immense and was close to last season's level of performances, hopefully he can maintain this standard until the end of the season.
Shame about Zinchenko and let's hope he is back soon.
Kevs performance was really promising from tonight. For the first time this season he looked ‘right’. If he’s in form for the run in it bodes very well.

Shoddy last ball again tonight for the 3rd game on the bounce. Do it again against Palace and it could cost us big time.
Plus points KDB and Foden. The latter could have had a hat trick had it not been for their keeper and some flooky defending.
Hope Zinchenko isnt too badly injured.

Kevin was motm for me but I loved watching Phil, he is fearless and didn't look out of place. I also thought Danilo was good I wish he played more. I don't care how we win at this stage as long as we get the three points. The only downside for me was Zinc just as he was coming into his own this happened. Hope he's not out for too long and he can pick up from where he left off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.