Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So City spent agent fees of £24m on Mahrez, and Spurs paid agents £11m without buying a player? There must be other payments to agents involved, or other time frames?
I did read somewhere that City`s agent fees were based on 46 transfers during the period, youth players probably? but the Tottenham one is going to be trick question down the pub for years to come :)
Personally i think the player should pay his agent not the club and FIFA should ban it

So City spent agent fees of £24m on Mahrez, and Spurs paid agents £11m without buying a player? There must be other payments to agents involved, or other time frames?
I would imagine agents get paid when they negotiate new deals for existing players.

I think the word irony would be lost on the thick turd that is danny mills, but for him to say Phil won’t play many games for City and should move on is ironic indeed - he played fuck all games, and wouldn’t move on even though we wanted him to - Happy to picket his 35k a week for 5 years and watch us nearly go under

That was a very apt slip. Think it was a sit down.

I’ve just posted in another thread....the most likely explanation is dual representation where the club appoint the players agent to act for them also, so if any player renews the club will use the agent and the fee for his services is usually a percentage of the last year of the players contract...this is likely where the £11mill comes from

Interestingly the mixed up moron that is danny mills said last night that Phil Foden was too good for City’s reserves, but wasn’t worth the gamble of someone paying £20M for him. Utter fucking clown

Dick
Arsehole
Nutter
Nob
Yokelcunnt

Moron
Idiot
Lunatic
Loser
Shithead

Could be a decent team that. The goalie's De Gea, right?

I don't understand this empty seat fixation...The only country that regularly hat capacity for their top clubs is Germany and I'm certain their pricing is far better.

Juventus average 37k a game this season...Real and Barcelona are around 75% capacity on average for their stadiums, we're 98%.

Our lowest attendance this season in the league is 66 people shy of Liverpool's highest.
I agree with you first points but there were about 47000 there the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.