Grand National

Re the Grand National I thought it was accepted these days that no horse carrying more than 11-0 could win which rules out a third of the field?

Re the Grand National I thought it was accepted these days that no horse carrying more than 11-0 could win which rules out a third of the field?
It is a handicap race and if that was run at three miles or under then I think the higher weighted horses would do a lot better. As it is, there are so many variables that I gave up betting on this year's ago. Never had a winner

I used to have a game called grand national when I was a kid. you had to trigger ball bearings into a hole to move the horse on, it was good fun.
Sounds as though it was more related to an actual sport than horse racing is. The most pointless event since the boat race.

Get unfeasibly drunk, insult every **** you meet and blame your bad luck with the Nags on your wife, ensuring a pleasant journey home.
Funnily enough I had that times 300 working my train back from last years. Pissed up race goers are the worst on public transport.

Funnily enough I had that times 300 working my train back from last years. Pissed up race goers are the worst on public transport.

To take it one further, my train home from London used to go through Ascot. Pissed up wannabe posh race goers are the worst of the worst.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.