FA Cup Semi Final - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait for tomorrow. Love the FA Cup and it is a great opportunity for us to get to the final.

My XI for tomorrow's game would be:

Ederson

Walker
Kompany - to cope with Murray and his aerial threat
Laporte
Mendy - I know he has not played for ages but start him. If he needs to be replaced by Danillo in 2nd half do that.

Gundogan
Fernandinho
D. Silva

Bernardo Silva
Jesus
Sterling

Ticket site is showing 19 blocks still available with the following amounts of tickets.
  • 106 - 1
  • 113 - 2
  • 116 - 4
  • 117 - 2
  • 118 - 4
  • 120 - 3
  • 121 - 3
  • 221 - 108
  • 222 - 195
  • 223 - 244
  • 225 - 2
  • 503 - 2
  • 504 - 10
  • 518 - 5
  • 519 - 96
  • 520 - 236
  • 521 - 76
A total of 1,117 seats available just now, not too bad a take up considering how many times our fans have had to trek down to London already this season.
i think the 200 blocks are the £120 tickets but there are still some cheaper ones.....if your thinking about going.....just do it!!!

Just my opinion, but I don’t think the Semi should be played at Wembley.
It should be somewhere like Villa Park or another venue in the Midlands. I think it takes away the prestige of getting to ‘Wembley’.
Also, it’s a Fcuking long way and the transport is a joke.

Not too bothered who will be put out as our first eleven tomorrow. Ederson in goal is the only certainty. We can beat anyone whatever the starting line-up because that is how strong our squad is. Brighton and their fans will be up for it and rightly so. But I doubt it'll be enough to stop us having another Wembley visit next month.
The only slight worry I have is the players forgot how to battle for the 90+ minutes, as we clearly have been playing second gear for the last two games.

Whatever, it's just great being in there. Battling for the title, battling for the FA cup and battling for the Champions League, with already a Community Shield and League Cup in the bag.

Just my opinion, but I don’t think the Semi should be played at Wembley.
It should be somewhere like Villa Park or another venue in the Midlands. I think it takes away the prestige of getting to ‘Wembley’.
Also, it’s a Fcuking long way and the transport is a joke.

Villa Park is a joke too mate!

Pep Guardiola ahead of the FA Cup Semi-Final: “This will be a fantastic occasion. Brighton are a side committed to playing attractive football and I’m really looking forward to facing them.”

”It’s our third visit to Wembley this season. There’s a real desire among the squad to win this one. I’ve seen a focus in my players all week. They are hungry for more success and they will give everything to return to Wembley in May for the Final.”

“Whatever happens, we should be proud of our FA Cup campaign. To be in April and have a chance at winning every competition we entered is amazing and I cannot thank them enough. These players will give their all.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.