Semi Final - Post Match Thread

Joirdl5.jpg

Yep, Knockheart for doing sweet fuck all but woman and moan.

He's that Sunday League player who reckons he's the dog's bollocks.
I am struggling to conjure the appropriate words for that.

I can only manage “cockwombles”.

Completely agree, Brighton in semi for first time in years, underdogs and he plays the parked bus so don’t get spanked. Jesus Christ, give it a go, ducking entertain your fans

they should have gone for it in the last 30 minutes with us being a bit mix and match with players subbed or missing, bad management that

That has to be the worst performance I have seen this season. Slow, ponderous, misplaced passes, almost a sending off, just dreadful. Of course a lot of that was down to Brighton who I thought were an absolute disgrace. Fouling, diving cheating fuckers, aided and abetted by Alty Tony. I really hope we don't need a win against them in the final game of the season as I don't see it happening. That is the most anti football I have seen since the old Wimbledon crazy gang days. Also disgraceful comments throughout by the commentators and pundits, but we have come to expect that. The only positive is we won but by God was it a shit watch!

not seen us give the ball away like that for a long time-though why the Brighton player wasnt given a second yellow for simulation only Taylor knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.