Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanting a laugh should listen to 606 either tonight or on the podcast-Savage sticking up for City fans against some real bellends

I would have thought that more balanced coverage wouldn't cost them dipper subscribers but it would certainly gain them supporters of other teams.
Well that may be true but what other reason can there be for their need to over staff with ex Pool players ?
My opinion is that they employ them because of their bias not in spite of same.

I’ve never come on here moaning about the media but to watch that twat of a BBC presenter interviewing those kids that got a Wembley day out from Sterling has left me bemused. All the questions he could ask these kids and he said “so who do you really support then”
“Utd, utd, Arsenal” were the replies.
What an absolute bunch of wankers for the BBC team to ask that question. Obviously some spiteful shithouse thought that it would be fun to try to belittle us again.
Yes, I thought that was a blatant attempt to undermine us and play down what was a fantastic gesture from Raheem.

However, it kind of backfired because it proves our theory about cockney reds. Out of the four students interviewed one was an Arsenal fan, one Chelsea and two rags.

At the end of the day we've won the community shield, league Cup and are now in the final of the fa Cup sit 2nd in the league with a game in hand which will take us top and in the quarter finals of the champions league fuck every one of the spiteful bastards.
When I was watching us draw 1-1 on a freezing night in Coventry, I would have snatched your hand off to be in this position. I still can't get over all the moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.