The biggest **** ever to play for City

Top of the list has to be that Danny"Sack of Rancid Dog Shit and Prick with Ears" Mills.

Bubbling under

Jerry "Piss Can" Creany
Steve "Pointy Twat" McPointytwat
Alan "Shit" Kernaghan
Wayne "Cuckold" Bridge
Joey "Scouse Ratboy Vermin" Barton
Sylvain "Arse Faced Mercenary" Distin

Please explain how all those people you posted are a bigger Cvnt that the felloow in this article? Not only did he get locked up for killing 2 people, he then gets out and gets done for dring driving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-46735567

Yeah terrible. His card was marked, no wonder no blues took to him.
Though I loved Kolarov : )

Only mentioned Kolarov as he's the only player from memory that I've seen physically offer City fans out, albeit could've been goaded by total knobheads, but I only saw from a distance.

Only mentioned Kolarov as he's the only player from memory that I've seen physically offer City fans out, albeit could've been goaded by total knobheads, but I only saw from a distance.
Fair enough, I know Kolarov divided opinions of many many blues.

Really don't understand why mills has got a job in the media: below average footballer, achieved nothing in the game, painfully thick, zero personality and obviously doesn't understand the game. Apart from stealing wages from the club, if he wasn't on the radio now, this absolute no-mark wouldn't be in most people's top 3..
I think it is a case of you have to be a bit of a b@st@rd to get anywhere.

But on the plus side:
- got needlessly sent off for QPR on last day of the season, thereby helping to setup the Aguerooooo moment.

Appreciate he was still trying to be a dick, but he inadvertently played his own small part in the greatest moment in our club's history?
Did you hear his interview on Bluemoon podcast when he described the buildup to that day and incident? The man is a disgrace.

Any of the current mob. Bunch of money grabbing mercenaries, the lot of 'em. If I had to pick out just a couple though, Kompany and Zabaleta. No shame, those two. "Boots for hire" merchants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.