Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The international break has basically afforded him a mini pre-season it seems.
Fitness levels have definately increased.
If he keeps this up, there WILL be massive throphies coming our way.
Not just his because of his insane talent, but the extra fight and tenacity he brings to the team.
Bernardo, a fit Kev, Sterling,... Opponents won't have time to breathe.
Its really mouthwatering as those three have never played together at their absolute peak and hopefully Leroy and Serge will complete an absolutely devastating offence. David off the bench to relieve Kev or Bernie.

Poor bugger has had a torrid time of it this season with injuries. His form has not bothered me at all tbh. His stop start season is exactly what i would expect under such circumstances. In short, this season so far for him gets filed under "shit happens".

Fantastic to see him finding his feet again at such a crucial time of the season.

I can't think of another player in the world who can provide assists such as the one tonight. His whole move seemed so easy, so natural for him. Kevin won us the match tonight with that pass...

It's the 7th of April, City have already won 2 trophies and challenge for 3 more. The team has reached this position basically missing its MVP, a key player, probably the best in England, one of the best in the world. It's incredible...

I think he's back to his best. He's going to push us over the line imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.