Do you think City have become boring to watch?

it is boring at times but its not down to city! Teams come knowing on most occasions they have already lost. If that's the case, have a go. Palace did and got there rewards. ok, the bottom half want to keep the score down but there is no excuse for the others!

Brighton bored their fans to death by keeping it to 1 rather than having a go.

Pep has ruined football for me. I can’t watch any other game that doesn’t involve City without thinking “this is utter dross. They can’t even string 20 passes together”. I’ve become spoilt by the mesmerising football we witness every week. I see other teams try and play from the back and pity how poor they are at it in comparison to us. However, what I don’t do is act like a spoilt brat when we only dominate a game and win by a mere 2 goals. We all need to enjoy the ride and remember that it won’t last forever.

To the neutrals it is yes. It's incredibly boring and how i used to find Barca, the only saving light was Messi who at least made things exciting.

That's not City or Pep's fault though, he's the best in the world and we will never see anything like it again in our lifetimes. We are just so comfortable for 99% of the games, even when we play under par like yesterday we still know we are going to win.

A point which these journo is making

Take it more of a back handed compliment. Wonder if this happened during the United / arsenal years

I will take another 13 boring 1-0 win games like the one against Brighton. As this will mean that we have won the quadruple. Yes it may not be to good for those with bad hearts. So it will do for me.

If this is boring then I'd love to see what entertaining is!

This is the best it is ever going to get Blues, enjoy it while it lasts; we have the best non-British manager of all time at the helm.

It can get a bit boring after 75 to 80 mins when the game has been tucked in, the opposition are just about able to stand, but not run, and we don't go for another couple of goals, or swap Eddie with Raheem and see if the former can score and the latter can keep a clean sheet.

It can get a bit boring after 75 to 80 mins when the game has been tucked in, the opposition are just about able to stand, but not run, and we don't go for another couple of goals, or swap Eddie with Raheem and see if the former can score and the latter can keep a clean sheet.
Seeing as most teams have trouble getting the ball off us, Raheem's mum would probably be able to keep a clean sheet for us. Christ; even Jordan Pickford could keep clean sheets for us.

Er; on second thoughts, maybe not Pickford!

Seeing as most teams have trouble getting the ball off us, Raheem's mum would probably be able to keep a clean sheet for us. Christ; even Jordan Pickford could keep clean sheets for us.

Er; on second thoughts, maybe not Pickford!

Sssshhh! Jim. The RDAHMeedya don't know he's bought her a set of goals so she can get in a bit of practice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.