FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Troy Deeneys interview after the win v Wolves "it was a cracking atmosphere compared to yesterday"

Maybe when one team comes to stink the place out, putting 10 men behind the ball to defend, you aren't going to get entertaining free flowing football?

Hope we smash these now
He said that??!! I say we boo him every time he touches the ball in the final - should be about 3 times in all.

If Foster is in goal for Watford (and I'm assuming he will be), the ref will need to bring a calendar to calculate added time for time wasting, not a stopwatch. I was at the league game at the Emptihad a few weeks back, and the fella was just taking the piss. My clothes were in danger of being back in fashion, the amount of time he was taking over goal kicks. Even in the first half, for fuck's sake.

If I were reffing that bastard I'd be in the changing room and ram it down his throat that if the second goal kick was a duplicate of the first he would be booked for timewasting. I used to think Schwarzer wasted more time over goal kicks, and then along comes Foster! It is another example of refs disregarding the written LotG. You rarely get a goalkeeper being cautioned for the more usual transgressions - aggressive walking, if yer Brazilian and yer name begins with an F, wearing shirts of a generally lighter hue - but the one thing that boils fans' urine is the blatant timewasting we have seen from one goalie after another who seem to think that the carefully crafted plan, worked on all week, of reducing the game to 25 mins playing time per half, is a winner!

More planes flying overhead (as opposed to underground, obviously!) for them to point at. So they were maximising their day out in the big smoke, innit?
Going off the state of some I met, i'm more than happy I wont be seeing them again in May.

If I were reffing that bastard I'd be in the changing room and ram it down his throat that if the second goal kick was a duplicate of the first he would be booked for timewasting. I used to think Schwarzer wasted more time over goal kicks, and then along comes Foster!

Tim Howard was the worst for time-wasting. He took it to a new level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.