FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Should make for an interesting afternoon for lots of Blues that like to stop off for a beer in Watford, are they gonna be allowed in the places they usually go or have to find a new watering hole ?

Should make for an interesting afternoon for lots of Blues that like to stop off for a beer in Watford, are they gonna be allowed in the places they usually go or have to find a new watering hole ?

We're staying in Watford. I don't think it will be an issue because I fully expect most Watford fans to do their drinking around Wembley rather than staying in Watford and getting the train late on

i reckon Watford will get the Green Man side as its literally one stop from watford to Wembley Central on the train unless they send them on the Met line to Wembley Park
I think they have some sort of a draw .??.
To decide which end.
I could be wrong

Chelsea got scarfs as well what was that rubbish we got on Saturday ha ha

It was either a stickless flag or a runner for a small table. I used mine as a scarf and I saw one young lass had wound it onto a not in her hair. It could be anything you wanted! I would have preferred a flag - there's no better sight than 30k sky blue flags being waved and Bluemoon being hammered out at Wembers!

Troy Deeneys interview after the win v Wolves "it was a cracking atmosphere compared to yesterday"

Maybe when one team comes to stink the place out, putting 10 men behind the ball to defend, you aren't going to get entertaining free flowing football?

Hope we smash these now

Sounds like a dig at Brighton to me.

Imagine Watford will get the good end as it makes it a lot easier for their fans to travel too, although it's not exactly hard for them to get to Wembley Park given compared to all the transport issues and timings we face!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.