How many trophies will we win?

Option 1, because we could then get Hughes back or, failing that, Steve Bruce or BFS. Proper footy then, up and at 'em, dogs of war, stick it in the mixer. Fed up with this technical passing bollox.....and winning.

he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer
In reality there were more but Alexander’s army were fed up and wanted to go home (think they missed the Moussaka).
Think Pep is made of stronger stuff to be honest and so is his “army”.

Former City midfielder Michael Brown speculated on the BBC Football Daily podcast from yesterday that he believes Pep will leave if City win the quadruple.

So, in a hypothetical scenario in which this is true (which isn't too outlandish), would you rather:

1. City win the quadruple and Pep leaves.
2. City don't win the quadruple and Pep stays.

I've thought this many times. If Pep wins the Champions League he may well leave us. He might even have an agreement with the owners.

Just to add: if we won the quad I might even quit myself, because it will be all downhill from there...

We know Pep isn't going to stay for ever. Winning the quadruple might well tip him towards leaving when his contract runs out. But so many other things might also lead him to making that decision.

In reality there were more but Alexander’s army were fed up and wanted to go home (think they missed the Moussaka).
Think Pep is made of stronger stuff to be honest and so is his “army”.
You are correct and literal! I'd rather win it all this year and spend the rest of my life singing to opposition fans, "champions of everything, you'll never sing that!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.