Do you think City have become boring to watch?

Pep has ruined football for me. I can’t watch any other game that doesn’t involve City without thinking “this is utter dross. They can’t even string 20 passes together”. I’ve become spoilt by the mesmerising football we witness every week. I see other teams try and play from the back and pity how poor they are at it in comparison to us. However, what I don’t do is act like a spoilt brat when we only dominate a game and win by a mere 2 goals. We all need to enjoy the ride and remember that it won’t last forever.
q
Haha. Indeed 10 men behind the ball but we still get the points it’s superb.
L

our matches aren't great contests, and theres a hell of a lot of passing side to side as the opponents just sit in and pack 11 men behind the ball.

Some of our football is a joy to watch, but by and large the games are pretty turgid
'Turgid' ? I never get bored watching this team, What would you like exactly?

I just want City to win and we do it all the time these days. I don't see how that can be boring.

our matches aren't great contests, and theres a hell of a lot of passing side to side as the opponents just sit in and pack 11 men behind the ball.

Some of our football is a joy to watch, but by and large the games are pretty turgid
What!! we are tired now but look back on the season and last year,what else do you want for gods sake?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.