driving

Just had a ambulance behind me,we pulled to the side, and after he went by went to pull out. Only just noticed the idiot closely following the ambulance, at full speed. Passed 6 of us.

Not on an A road as well, but a B road in the New Forest.
Ever cross your mind that the person in the following car could be a close relative of someone who might be very seriously ill?

I always used to think like you, now I'm (like the OP) a bit older I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt and let them get on with it.

I used to love driving, never had anything special car wise but always had 2 litre cars, Cavelier, Vectra, Passat....and my one short wonderful indulgence of a 2.5v6 Vectra. Despite this never been a boy racer or indeed now a old **** racer. I cannot deny enjoying putting my foot down on a motorway or an open road out of town if driving conditions are suitable. Strangely I never got done for speeding in all those years but now end up with a 1 litre civic set a camera off in Levenshulme and had to attend a speed awareness course last year.

I have found increasingly over the years the lack of obeying the middle lane on the motorway laws being ignored, people refusing to use there indicators, complete ignorance at roundabouts and painfully slow driving being the things that boil my piss quickest. I really try to avoid driving in cities at all if i can, its just a royal pain in the arse.

I was in India for six months and the driving there I called Choreographed Suicide. It will come as no surprise I spent most of my time drunk whilst being driven.

Outside Mumbai I passed four crashes in the space of two miles with many casualties. It was insane.

why does everybody today drive like bank robbers ?
I just potter around , not slow but theres never a time when some idiot is behind me trying to get round driving like Emmerson Fittipaldi !! , they scream away from traffic lights trying to do 0-60 in 7 seconds , fuel they use must be incredible !!
is anybody else amazed at this ? or am i just an old fart now?
Worst ones are the ones that drive really close behind,trying to nudge you onto speeding. Winds me the fuck up,I do a lot of driving and see so many every day driving like absolute cunts

Ever cross your mind that the person in the following car could be a close relative of someone who might be very seriously ill?

I always used to think like you, now I'm (like the OP) a bit older I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt and let them get on with it.
We thought the same until he turned off the main road at Burley and the car carried on.

11cdp39.jpg

The road goes on forever but the party never ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.