How many trophies will we win?

Yes exactly.

If you disagree, which outcome do you disagree with then? My predictions are on the optimistic side precisely to demonstrate just how unlikely it is.
Need to factor in the knock-on effects.
Beat spurs in CL are we more or less likely to win PL & FAC?

Statistically makes no difference but psychologically big difference.

Do we include charity shield?
If so charity sheild , won
League cup or whatever its called , won
FA Cup ,win
CL, semi Final
League, i hope im wrong!

Eh? We only have to win 3 games to win the CL, as long as we don't throw away the aggregate lead in the second leg.
We don’t have to win any games left in any of the cups to win both cups

All media outlets now rightly talking about aboout our chances of the impossible quadruple. I don't mind them doing so either at this stage of the season. Our issue is they start this all the way back in January and put the talk of it on our fans getting giddy and that's what annoys us. Luckily most are wise to it. Take yesterdays pre-match, you can tell Sky were looking for fans to say "we're going to do it"... and most went "not gonna happen really".

Here are potential scenarios and how I perceive them.

Slight disappointment.

a) 1 Cup: Carabao - represents a disappointing season, and one that we don't think our team deserve.
b) 2 Cups: Caraboa and FA Cup - still would be disappointing for us but I think Pep/players/fans really do want that FA Cup win, it's been a while. We've come a long way to see this haul as an underacheivement.

Happy enough after tough season:

c) 2 Cups: Caraboa and Premier League - The Premier League being retained will be a monumental acheivement due to the sheer number of games we've played.
d) 2 Cups: Caraboa and Champs League - This would also be incredible, because the pressure of losing the PL and FA Cup in quick succession rounds of a season with the hardest competition to win. The downside is Liverpool - but United would take it harder than us thankfully.

Fantastic season:

e) 3 Cups; Caraboa, FA Cup, Premier League
f) 3 Cups: Caraboa, FA Cup, Champs League
g) 3 Cups; Caraboa, Premier League, Champs League.

Unbelievable stuff:

h) 4 Cups: Caraboa, FA Cup, Premier Leauge, Champs League.

How would you rate a season in which we won the domestic treble but lost to United or Liverpool in the CL final?

This is the sort of thing I think about at 4 in the morning.

Even sadder, I mentally calculated the odds of it happening. It came out at roughly 3% which I thought was worryingly high.

How would you rate a season in which we won the domestic treble but lost to United or Liverpool in the CL final?

Even sadder, I mentally calculated the odds of it happening. It came out at roughly 3% which I thought was worryingly high.

I’d feel a lot better than if we only end up with the Carabao Cup.

Feel sorry for the ref explaining clear and obvious to 4 thick as fuck ex footballers
Bt is appalling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.