Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez & Delph shouldnt be anywhere near this game , would have played Laporte at left back and any of five other players before Mahrez , i am not slagging Pep off because i have a different opinion on his selection , because he has the players every day in training and knows exactly what we need , but from the outside looking in , that is an unusual selection. Like others have said there should be enough to get a result at Spuds , and at least we have VAR to save us from last years shenanigans at Klanfield

A bit odd, Bernardo must be injured. Mahrez chosen to keep possession I guess. Delph fills me with dread and they will target him for sure. This could go badly wrong. He did similar at Liverpool last season, fucked about with the system and we were 3-0 down and out.

Define "got it right"

A cast iron guarantee that we will win the game tonight ;-)

A surprising selection, but still 11 good players. We do need Delph of last season to turn up though.

I’d love it if Mahrez produces a defining performance tonight.

Come on to fuck City, get right in about these Southern gobshites!!!!

Practically the same team that played Liverpool away minus Bernado (Gundogan) and Mendy (Delph). Should be solid enough and has goal threats up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.