Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME, how the heck are we in the 85th minute and Sane has not got on the field at all?! I just don't understand this.

Pep's ego getting better of him if they have slight disagreements... grown men im sure they can sort it out.

If I was Sane, I would tell City and Pep to fuck off. How he cannot get in our team is a fucking mystery. Under no circumstances is Mahrez a better option than Sane. It’s really starting to piss me off, that we have one of the best younger players in world football and he can’t get on the pitch because Pep clearly has an issue with him, that has little to nothing, to do with football.

In his place i Will not sign another contract... It s pretty clear Pep has something with him and for the love of god i don t under stand what

Utterly ridiculous not playing him probably most gifted player in our squad. We will easily get 80 plus mill for him if he wants to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.