QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm yourselves. We’ll beat these comfortably at home with Kevin, Bernardo and Zinchenko/Danilo coming back into the team. In any case, the Quadruple is an unrealistic aspiration. If we go out of the Champions League but win the Premier League then that can only be classified as a phenomenal season.

Can someone tell me what the point of putting kdb and sane on after 88minutes was.?

Bizarre decision...of several.

Fuck me, Delph defending the goal like a 12 year old, these games are decided on fine margins. We just didn’t give ourselves a proper chance tonight.

Ffs it’s half time!! Plenty more to come from City
Saving job for palace and off we go. Ext Wednesday - don’t forget they had extra days to prepare and we missed a pen - Pep will sort it

Not privy to how fit all the players were pre game but for me Pep cost us there. Very weird team selection and bringing Kdb and sane on with minutes left was a joke.....

well, pep had to rotate at least on one of those tottenham games. he will get a lot of flack but the tie is well alive. 3-1 at home will do

Really poor but the tactics didn’t help nor the team selection.

Delph and Gundog watched Son score, fucking criminal.

Posted in match thread as it gets to this stage of champions league why play a slightly weakened side,play your strongest team it renders the idea of qualifying in the first place as useless,also we threw that game away piss poor pen as well,we will win the second leg,I feel it will be 2-1 unfortunately..

Cannot believe the negativity on here it is half time, they deserved nothing tonight, they had one opportunity and Delph again , but Ederson should have done better it should never have got to Son having a shot and then went straight through him.
We had it it under control, they are shit, and can see us winning comfortable next Wednesday

The only criticism I’ve ever had with Pep is that he overthinks it hugely at times and puts far too much reliance on everything needing to be him coming up with a solution. Sometimes, it really doesn’t. Get your dangerous players on the pitch and let them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.