QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange starting 11 but had aguero scored from the spot we’d be in a far better position than we are.

Having said that, it’s 1-0 at half time and it’ll still take a brave man to back spurs to progress in my opinion.

Etihad will be rocking in 2 weeks time.

Whilst
Strange starting 11 but had aguero scored from the spot we’d be in a far better position than we are.

Having said that, it’s 1-0 at half time and it’ll still take a brave man to back spurs to progress in my opinion.

Etihad will be rocking in 2 weeks time.

we are away at the Swamp!

That’s really pissed me off, a horrible result without an away goal. We all thought it when we saw the team and we got exactly the performance we all feared. That is 100% on pep tonight and he got that drastically wrong.

No idea what we were trying to do tonight. Was like we thought we were playing at Anfield. It's fucking Spurs ffs.

Only Laporte and Walker played acceptably. Everyone else was slow, ponderous and making bad decision after bad decision.

Pep was the biggest culprit tho. Crazy how he just let the game drift when it was obvious we were wank.

Probably most gutted about a performance since Real Madrid SF away. We just didn't look bothered

Some truly shocking comments on here. Without playing particularly well we were comfortable for most of the game and the more likely team to score.
VAR is becoming a joke. No way was that a penalty and a booking for Rose and Son was off side when he received the bill before scoring.
Funny how the commentators thought Spurs just about edged it. Who would have thought that from Jenas, Hoddle and Lineker. Nice neutral set up from BT.

Poor tonight, I was hoping Kevin and Leroy introduction would be around the hour mark, but alas I was wrong. No concerns re the home leg, we will beat these especially without golden bollocks Arry and that snidey little fucker Ali who dives around like he’s been shot. More concerning Is Ederson he looked in pain at the end there.

I hope to god this gamble pays off. We’re clearly trying to save energy, which makes sense but bloody hell that was a strange team. Totally pointless putting Kev and Sane on. Should have happened half an hour earlier. Pep knows better than me though so hopefully he’s called it right. I hope we’re not now expecting Kev, Sterling, Agüero to play palace and spurs twice in a 7 day period.

It’s key that Bernardo is back and why is Sane not getting a sniff? Mahrez isn’t cutting it, he’s not adapted his game at all and he seemingly hasn’t learned anything playing in our team.

I’m confident we can turn this around but I’m scratching my head a bit at what I’ve just watched. The penalty was shite, as was our tempo and desire.

Bad time of season for pep to become arrogant and pick a 2nd team. Too negative and changes far too late.
Jesus is not the answer. Look at KDBs cross in injury time. Jesus on his heels no anticipation. Offside 3 times. Not intelligent enough for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.