QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they beat Chelsea in league cup semi and bottled it
Big atmosphere next week, no Kane and we’ll be two up by half time

“I didn’t watch it today...”. Not being disrespectful but I would never comment on a players performance had I not seen the game
I’ve seen them play dozens of times before, you can’t polish a turd no matter how hard you try.

As predicted. Spuds are shit.

It was a perfect performance actually until delph did a delph.

Spuds were totally flat after a few first half flurries. Crowd quiet. Job done.

Then we beat ourselves. Argh.

Now, full house next Wednesday and smash em which will be great for the league game.

It's all coming together nicely.

Like many didn't get the selection or the holding back on the changes but get a grip for ffs it's half time. As much as Pep says he's taking it one game at a time he clearly wasn't tonight 3 points Sunday and turning this tie round next week says he called it right.

That’s really pissed me off, a horrible result without an away goal. We all thought it when we saw the team and we got exactly the performance we all feared. That is 100% on pep tonight and he got that drastically wrong.

He will never learn that. His big mistake at Bayern.

Controversial comment but with that team selection is Pep deep down prioritising the league and admitting privately that he doesn't think we can win the CL?
Personally I don't think we will win the CL whilst Pep is here but i still love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.