QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few hundred games from City and this is one of the worst. Everybody knows the importance of scoring atleast one away goal. We also let a goal in from Son that wouldn't have been a goal if Delph did his job.

We all know by now Mahrez is not up for the task. Sell him asap, along with Gundogan, Delph and Otamendi. None of them have the quality to play for City.

And Pep is wasting this tournament. He is literally flushing the CL trophy down the toilet. WHY? Why doesn't he care? Why this weak lineup? Why in a quarter final? Why use ice cold players like Delph, Otamendi, Mahrez – players who barely played all season, while also removing the most important players: Sane, KDB and Bernardo.

I am absolutely stunned how by Pep and his decisions. I'm beginning to think he has lost his head completely. *Shocking*.

Poor performance and I don't understand why we played that team. Pep always does this. Tries to be clever when there really is no need to be

We needed a good result from this leg, now everything is at risk.

It was all a bit predictable really. We saw the teamsheet and thought Delph will be crap and so will Mahrez and we’ll struggle against their crowd etc. and thats exactly what happened. What surprised me was taking control 2nd half and then we blow it.

I am worried about Ederson being injured , looked like he didnt recover from it and maybe thats why the shot eluded him.

Of Kane and Alli are out however that will be a much bigger issue for them next week...0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.