Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden please. I think his eagerness, fresh legs and ability to get a shot on goal will bring something to our jaded midfield. Stick Ferna and Kev in there with him, and Leroy and Raz out wide and I'll be over the blue moon. (This presuming Bernardo is unavailable)

Pan
Not only that but it seems that Alan Ball has been reincarnated and reappointed as our manager!
Panic mode. Some tool on talk shite last night wanted Pep sacked. The cup tie is in the balance but this game is easily within our grasp. Win it and the dippers start to feel pressure building in their back passage . Chelsea may not be as wasteful as Porto.

Now this is not going to be an easy match, and no messing, but I'm puzzled as to how Palace are being presented as some sort of ogre by some on here. Of top six clubs, they have beaten one, and one only, this season. Liverpool did the double over them; so did Spurs; so did Chelsea; they took a point off the rags, and were then beaten; they've taken a point off Arsenal so far. Not very terrifying, is it? Now I have no hesitation in saying that we are better than any of those teams, by a distance. The game at our place was a complete one-off, with Townsend scoring a goal the likes of which he had never scored before, not even in his dreams, and will never score again.
We must win — no relying on Chelsea, or anyone else, to do us a favour (we saw last night: Lloris drops an absolute fucking clanger against the dippers, and saves a penalty against us! Thanks, Hugo…) And we will win. Especially if Bernardo is back. Any chance of that, by the way, or is he definitely out?

I hope Riyad Daley doesn't start
With Bernardo out he may well do. I think we need to get behind him for the next few weeks if he plays. I have serious doubts about the guy but now is not the time for recriminations. There are enough sneering cnuts outside trying to do us down so its time to stand strong.

With Bernardo out he may well do. I think we need to get behind him for the next few weeks if he plays. I have serious doubts about the guy but now is not the time for recriminations. There are enough sneering cnuts outside trying to do us down so its time to stand strong.

I will support anyone in a blue shirt on the field mate but this has been a bad buy and I hope he doesn't play

Play Sane on Left Sterling on Right

And fuck me give Foden a full game again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.