Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, Sandler or Mangala

Bravo maybe, but pretty sure Mangala and Sandler are not in our champions League squad.

My point is do not believe everything you read. The cold hard fact is players will need to leave before we can bring players in. No player wants to sit out of the champions League squad. So who stays and who goes?

Bravo maybe, but pretty sure Mangala and Sandler are not in our champions League squad.

My point is do not believe everything you read. The cold hard fact is players will need to leave before we can bring players in. No player wants to sit out of the champions League squad. So who stays and who goes?
Sandler is in the CL squad

Top talent, I see Frankfurt as a decent bet for the Europa League this year. Him and Haller banging goals in.

I mean who do we push out of the squad? We are at our limit of foreign players. Assuming this guy joins and a DM joins we will have to lose to players within our squad.

So who goes?
One of Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, Mahrez, Gundogan or Mendy.

Some of these guys won't be here next season. Who exactly, I don't know.

Gut feeling is Kompany is done starting the end of the season. Ota might go too. Danilo wants to start or move on, Mahrez should get 1 more year. If Ilkay is still unsure, he'll be moved. And Mendy is touch and go.

There will be more than enough room for Foreign spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.