First ever Black Hole Picture

Actually, I just read about this and the picture posted earlier is M87, which is actually 53.49 million light years away, so we're actually seeing it as it was just after the dinosaurs became extinct.
Always makes me smile that when we look up we are seeing the past I wonder what’s there now?

parallel universe?,so last night we won and lost and drew, but we happen to be in the universe that lost, on a serious note their are some great videos on you tube about this but i do have difficulty staying focused and taking the info in sometimes i just cant process it

parallel universe?,so last night we won and lost and drew, but we happen to be in the universe that lost, on a serious note their are some great videos on you tube about this but i do have difficulty staying focused and taking the info in sometimes i just cant process it
Don’t worry about it. Probably not even there anymore.

I am sure I read something about the distances involved at a cosmic scale, in shot they explained that if you imagined a light year being the equivilent of an inch then he nearest star after the sun would be a mile away.

In another book i read about some stars having rain fall, if i recall the droplets are obviously not water but a plasma. they estimated that some of the droplets of plasma that fall back to the surface are the size of cities.

The mid boggles
Brolly no good then.

What does my head is the infinity of it all. Just cant get my head around there being no end, I mean if there was an edge of space, like a wall of sorts...whats on the other side of that wall? Messes my mind up thinking it goes on and on and on and on and on and on.......

Your last sentence, are you talking about my wife. In fact most of what you say does apply to her as she certainly does my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.