Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s brilliant play. Really think he should be starting more often for us. I don’t know what else he has to do, and what else Walker would have to do.
I agree especially against weaker teams where they will sit deep. Against the better teams I understand the need for walkers pace as they are far better at countering.

What position did he play? He seemed to be in attack a lot.
He plays as RB but this position in Brazilian football is not exactly the same as in other countries since is expected the full back will be part of the attack. Even when a full back is solid in the defense if he can't produce in the attack the fans will think he is not a good player.

He plays as RB but this position in Brazilian football is not exactly the same as in other countries since is expected the full back will be part of the attack. Even when a full back is solid in the defense if he can't produce in the attack the fans will think he is not a good player.
Yeah. I didn't watch the game. Just saw a few highlights and he seemed to be around the build up a lot.

He started from the RB position on the 2nd goal. But in other highlights he seemed to be in the middle of the box. Or maybe I was confusing him for someone else.

Deserves an extended run in the team.

Walker offers nothing going forward and is always likely to make a mistake whereas Danilo has been quality every time he's played at RB.

Deserves an extended run in the team.

Walker offers nothing going forward and is always likely to make a mistake whereas Danilo has been quality every time he's played at RB.
Forget that, he should definitely be starting at left back ahead of Delph, who looks like a red card or goal-costing mistake waiting to happen.

Forget that, he should definitely be starting at left back ahead of Delph, who looks like a red card or goal-costing mistake waiting to happen.

Spot on.
If Danilo wasn't injured, he must be fuming to see Delph start at LB instead of him, and fail again.

Danilo surely wouldn't have switched off and claim the ball being out instead closing out Son,
that was youth player's level by Fab. Nogo in a CL QF.

Anyone know why he wasn’t in the match squad on Tuesday? It seems odd that he was left out altogether given the lack of fullback cover.

Would love to know what conversation Pep and Arteta must have had to not be giving Danilo any game time because it makes no sense to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.